Event Temple is growing and we are seeking passionate, driven, customer-centric individuals to join our Customer Success team. The person we are looking for is hardworking, organized, self-motivated and is excited to be a part of a disruptive force in the hospitality technology space.
As the biggest thing to hit Event Temple since sliced bread, you are:
A Builder, first and foremost
- You understand that every single customer interaction comes with a story and every story is looking to be told.
- You want to be a part of helping us build internal systems and solutions that work for servicing our customers in the most efficient way possible.
- You clearly document steps taken when dealing with customers, contributing to the Customer Success infrastructure, ensuring that the team is not repeating mistakes.
- You are technically adept and are able to dig deep into problems and come out with a creative solution. You will escalate to the engineers when needed, but will do your best to problem solve long before that.
- You bring an understanding of root cause business analysis. You are a business advisor as well as a technical resource. You are willing to seek to understand how our clients think and are not afraid to make bold suggestions to get them to their ultimate business goals.
- You are held accountable to a core set of KPIs that include, but are not limited to:
- Customer Satisfaction Ratings
- Average Response Time
- Time to First Value
- Rate and Quality of Knowledgebase Contribution
- Reporting to the Head of Customer Success, your team contributes to primary business metrics such as:
- Customer Retention
- Expansion Revenue
- Net Promoter Score
You will work with the Head of Customer Success to develop a plan for your career growth at Event Temple. You are the driver of your own success. It will be on you to execute that plan to its fullest, and we will be there to cheer you on along the way.
What does the day-to-day look like?
This role is a big-thinker’s dream! Event Temple is a scrappy start-up business that will settle for nothing but the hardest working of people. Our Customer Success Advisors’ work days are broken down into two distinct areas of the Customer Success Journey: Customer Support and Customer Onboarding
- Responding to inbound customer inquiries across various channels including chat, email, and phone.
- Diagnosing customer issues, and making recommendations from a technical or business standpoint.
- Cataloging bugs and ensuring that the engineering team has all appropriate reproduction steps to rectify them as efficiently as possible.
- Understanding and document customer stories that inform feature requests.
- Actively contribute to our knowledge base, and genuinely subscribe to a KCS knowledge taxonomy mindset.
- Conducting pre-booked kick-off calls in conjunction with the Sales team, ensuring new customers are set-up for success.
- Responsible for running customer onboarding sessions for all new clients. Ensuring that they are using the system to its fullest capacity by the time you are done.
- Checking in with clients at various points in their life-cycle to ensure that they are achieving the goals that they initially set out when adopting the system.
What about the big picture?
The big picture can be as much as you want it to be. If you are able to master the job description above, there is an endless potential opportunity for trying new ideas, engaging with customers in creative ways and building the future of this company for years to come.
Humble, Hungry and Smart
You must be a combination of all-three, the absence of one of these traits does not align with Event Temple’s vision of who we want to be. (If you want to really impress us in the interview, Read The Ideal Team Player by Patrick Lencioni before coming in!)
Event Temple is a high growth technology company based in Vancouver, BC. We’re looking for someone great to help us grow to the next level. Every single day, venues and hotels around the world manage thousands of meetings and conferences. Event Temple is the software behind the scenes that empowers the teams running those events.
- Friendly co-workers
- Office in downtown Vancouver (Gastown)
- Health and dental benefits
- Casual dress code (obv.)
- Competitive compensation
- Work from Home / Remote friendly
- Building a company and being a part of a success story
Email your resume and/or Linkedin Profile to: email@example.com
No cold calls please.
All eligible applicants will be contacted directly by Event Temple if we are interested.