Who We Are:
Event Temple is the world’s leading Hotel Sales and Catering software. We’ve been voted #1 in the Hotel Tech Awards 4 years in a row and we’re growing rapidly. We help make travel and events happen. At Event Temple we believe in helping people of great character thrive and we are on the mission to create the future of sales and catering, and be the most respected and innovative solution for hotels around the world.
Who We Are Looking For:
Event Temple is hiring a full-time Growth Marketing Manager who is confident in managing and executing on a wide range of marketing initiatives to drive marketing performance metrics.
You will have a solid foundation in various digital channels, their performance and how to design experimentation frameworks to test out hypotheses. You are also someone who is excited to strategize and execute growth initiatives, and obsessed with optimizing. You have the ability to understand how to dive deep into the details to create the big picture, and also have a knack for content. Your creativity and curiosity is shown in your ability to think differently, understand technology and drive for innovation. You are a proactive critical thinker and doer, identifying opportunities and going the extra mile to exceed expectations.
In this role you will oversee a small team of outsourcers, and personally execute on multiple marketing channels including: Organic, Paid, E-mail & Brand (PR) + reporting & building systems that scale.
You will report to the Director of Partnerships and Growth and will also have the opportunity to work directly with the CEO & Co-Founder
What You’ll Do Day To Day:
You will be responsible for ensuring the successful execution of our inbound marketing strategy including:
- Creating & implementing the SEO strategy
- Overseeing content writers, link building initiatives + appropriate on-page SEO.
- Managing the upload & distribution of content.
- Creating videos, training, systems
- Social media strategy & execution
- Creating downloadable content/ebooks/magnets
- Product marketing initiatives
- Building email nurture funnels & tracking results
- Newsletters & product updates
- Tracking & reporting in Hubspot
- Creating and managing the PR strategy
- Brand recognition & reputation initiatives
- Building brand trust
Growth & Systems:
- Creating & A/B testing Landing Pages
- Running consistent experiments & tracking results
- Building reports to track key metrics
- Strategic initiatives to lower CAAC & Increase ROI
A Day In The Life:
No day would ever be the same, but it would be a mix of managing others, repurposing, creating or distributing some content yourself, and managing systems (for example, tracking performance of outsourcers, key performance metrics or creating internal training to help ensure more predictable results).
-Trello or similar
Our Ideal Candidate Is:
-Interested in Psychology
-Passionate about systems
-Background in digital marketing (required) - at least 2 years full time experience
-Understanding of SEO and keyword research
-Understanding of inbound marketing and content marketing
-Excellent project manager
-Ability to build internal systems including checklists, guides, e-learning, video tutorials, that others can follow to execute tactical marketing initiatives
-Consistent measurement and reporting - especially for outsourcers (ensure they are delivering on their weekly activity targets and monthly KPIs)
- You’ve worked in sales, or owned your own business in the past
- You have worked in a hotel and are familiar with meetings and events at a hotel
We have a 4 step process for this role including:
- 10 minute pre-screen
- 1 hour tactical interview
- Take-home assignment
- 1 hour culture interview
About the take-home assignment:
We will test all of the main skills needed for success in this role including:
-ability to create systems/train others
Email your resume and/or Linkedin Profile to: firstname.lastname@example.org