Customer Success Advisor
EuropeView & Apply
We are seeking a full-stack software engineer to join our company in Downtown, Vancouver, BC, Canada. Our ideal candidate has a background in computer science and engineering and has at least 3 years experience developing web applications. Experience in Ruby on Rails is a bonus as it will give you a great foundation for learning and growth with our engineering team. Your key responsibilities are:
• Write clean, scalable code using Ruby on Rails, Angular, React, and PostgreSQL
• Play a leadership role by living our values openly
• Participate in code reviews and pair programming
• Improve our developer tools, tests, processes, and technology
• Work with stakeholders to flesh out requirements and communicate tradeoffs in solution
• Learn and innovate on new ideas by continually looking to improve how we work
• Plan and build product features that directly impact our customers.
• Show us what you’ve built for fun
• Show us what you’ve built that has real users
• A CS or Math degree is a bonus
• 3 years+ experience in Ruby on Rails or a similar framework
• HTML, CSS (don’t be horrible at this)
• You care more about “what is true” than being right
• Canadian resident
Email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Event Temple is a high growth technology company based in Vancouver, BC. We’re looking for someone great to help us grow to the next level. Every single day, venues and hotels around the world manage thousands of meetings and conferences. Event Temple is the software behind the scenes that empowers the teams running those events.
Got what it takes to work with us? Great! Send us a link to your resumé or portfolio to become part of our talent pool.