Director of Marketing
View & Apply
We are hiring a full-time hacker.
We are seeking a full-stack software engineer to join our company in Downtown, Vancouver, BC, Canada. Our ideal candidate has a background in computer science and engineering and has at least 3 years experience developing web applications. Experience in Ruby on Rails is a bonus as it will give you a great foundation for learning and growth with our engineering team. Your key responsibilities are:
• Write clean, scalable code using Ruby on Rails, Angular, React, and PostgreSQL
• Play a leadership role by living our values openly
• Participate in code reviews and pair programming
• Improve our developer tools, tests, processes, and technology
• Work with stakeholders to flesh out requirements and communicate tradeoffs in solution
• Learn and innovate on new ideas by continually looking to improve how we work
• Plan and build product features that directly impact our customers.
• Show us what you’ve built for fun
• Show us what you’ve built that has real users
• A CS or Math degree is a bonus
• 3 years+ experience in Ruby on Rails or a similar framework
• HTML, CSS (don’t be horrible at this)
• You care more about “what is true” than being right
• Canadian resident
Event Temple is a high-growth technology company focussed on building software as a service that hotels and venues use to manage their group and event bookings. We serve some of the most well known hotel brands in 14 different countries ranging from individual hotels to management groups and entire chains. Our values are BRIGHT: Bias For Action, Respectful Disagreement, Integrity, Grit, Happiness Here and Now and Truth Seeking. Our goal is to be the world’s largest and most respected Hotel Sales and Catering CRM. We want to do meaningful work with meaningful people, creating real results for our customers that helps us dominate our market.You’ll be working a team where the impact of what you do really matters.
Your unique talent and creative thinking will not be wasted.
Email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Full time, on site at our HQ in Vancouver, BC, Canada
9am-5pm, Monday to Friday
Got what it takes to work with us? Great! Send us a link to your resumé or portfolio to become part of our talent pool.