Are you looking for an adventure?
We are hiring a full-time Sales Representative to join our fast-growing team. The sales team at Event Temple is in charge of expanding our user-base and really growing the business. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to learn the fundamentals of sales, find qualified prospects and help line up big-ticket accounts with a huge opportunity for growth. We’re looking for a hard-working, organized, and self-motivated individual. Our ideal candidate is driven, coachable and a great listener. This role includes a strong base salary, benefits, plus commission.
Event Temple is a high growth technology company based in Vancouver, BC and we’re looking for someone great to help us grow to the next level. Every single day, venues and hotels around the world manage thousands of meetings and conferences. Event Temple is the software behind the scenes that empowers the teams running those events.
What you’ll do:
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for prospecting new business opportunities and play a critical role in filling our sales funnel. You thrive on being organized and understand the importance of acting quickly when responding to your prospect requests. You know how to get people excited about Event Temple but also understand the importance of proper qualification. This is a unique opportunity to be on the front lines at a fast growing organization where you will have direct impact on the success of Event Temple’s sales team.
- Engage with prospects via email, phone, and LinkedIn
- Qualify sales leads using both email and phone
- Convert qualified leads into opportunities for Account Executives
- Analyze your metrics to optimize internal sales processes
- Work closely with the Sales Development team to establish ways to improve your outbound sales strategy
- Follow up and nurture prospects until they are ready to engage with Account Executives
- Self-motivated and can hit the ground running in prospecting, managing, and qualifying prospects.
- Love to develop and foster relationships and enjoy interpersonal interactions.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, especially when it comes to complicated topics. You can break it down into simple terms people can understand.
- Excited to build a long-term sales career.
- You’re an overachiever. You never quit, never take no for an answer, and ultimately succeed in everything you do!
- Enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Very process oriented
- The skills to work both independently and as part of a team
- Highly ambitious and motivated
Bonus points for:
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Previous sales experience
- Familiarity with using a CRM like Pipedrive or Salesforce
- University degree or equivalent
Email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ideally 2 — 3 years experience in a client facing role and a sales.
What you’ll love about us:
- Location, location, location!: Our centrally located office in downtown Vancouver. 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday
- We got you covered: Dental, Medical and Vision benefits
- We believe in balance: 3 week vacation with no hard limit
- You gotta’ have options: Stock options after 1 year
- We’re here for the long haul: A chance to build something truly great
- This position is an annual salary, plus equity, plus a bonus on new hotels added on by existing
- 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday
Full time, on site at our HQ in Vancouver, BC, Canada
9am-5pm, Monday to Friday