Bilingual Customer Success Advisor – Europe
View & Apply
Are you looking to join a winning team?
Event Temple (www.eventtemple.com) is growing fast and we need your help!
Last year alone we tripled our revenue and nearly doubled our customer base.
We plan to do the same again in the next 12 months.
We are hiring a full-time SEM/SEO Specialist (Search Engine Marketing and Search Engine Optimization) to join our fast-growing team. You will be working alongside our Marketing Coordinator and will report directly to the CEO.
As our SEM/SEO Specialist, you will also be responsible for setting up and measuring individual funnels related to SEO and SEM campaigns.
Our Marketing Coordinator will work with you directly to support you. They will create the necessary content including webinars, copywriting, landing pages, design, link building, as well as coordinate marketing projects so that you can stay focussed on data and funnel measurement.
– Understanding of keyword analysis, SEO, link building and Ahrefs
– Setting up, running and measuring Pay Per Click campaigns using Google Adwords
– Experience in setting up and analyzing Facebook advertisements and retargeting campaigns
– Strong understanding of Google Analytics and website traffic analysis
– Able to set-up UTMs, cookie tracking, conversion goal tracking and more
– Experience running AB tests
– Enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced startup environment
– Very data oriented with a strong focus on the details
– Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
– The skills to work both independently and as part of a team
– Highly ambitious and motivated
– Metrics/numbers focussed – everything must be a measurable funnel
– Familiarity with HTML and CSS as well as WordPress
– Experience working with marketing tools such as Hubspot or Active Campaign
– Able to execute and measure email marketing campaigns
– Background working in SaaS, E-commerce or Marketing Agency
– University degree or equivalent
Email your resume and/or Linkedin Profile to: email@example.com
If you are shortlisted we will connect for an interview.
Event Temple is a high growth technology company based in Vancouver, BC. We’re looking for someone great to help us grow to the next level. Every single day, venues and hotels around the world manage thousands of meetings and conferences. Event Temple is the software behind the scenes that empowers the teams running those events.
– Location, location, location!: Our centrally located office in downtown Vancouver
– We got you covered: Dental, Medical and Vision Benefits
– We believe in balance: 3 week vacation with no hard limit
– You gotta’ have options: Stock options after 1 year
– We’re here for the long haul: A chance to build something truly great
Got what it takes to work with us? Great! Send us a link to your resumé or portfolio to become part of our talent pool.