Are you looking for an adventure?
We are hiring a full-time Content Creator to join our fast-growing team. We’re looking for a creative, hard-working, organized, and self-motivated individual. Our ideal candidate is curious, coachable and a great researcher. This role includes a base salary and benefits.
Event Temple is a high growth technology company based in Vancouver, BC. We’re looking for someone great to help us grow to the next level. Every single day, venues and hotels around the world manage thousands of meetings and conferences. Event Temple is the software behind the scenes that empowers the teams running those events.
Our Ideal Candidate:
You are naturally curious and have a passion for writing, research, interviewing and journalism. You have the ability to simplify complex subjects and remove the buzzwords to get to the substance. You have a high level of empathy for others, are naturally collaborative and enjoy the process of writing and researching deeply. You are focussed on deliverables and can produce high quality work in a reasonable amount of time. You are a great project manager and know how to stay on track with a strong focus on results. You are self motivated and if given a task, you can execute it with little or no oversight, from research to creation to proofreading and more.
What you’ll do:
- Research a wide variety of topics, companies and people and act as our in-house journalist
- Turn your research into content such as website copy, white papers, ebooks, blog posts, landing pages, backlinks, interviews, press releases, landing pages, case studies, social media posts and more
- Interview our staff, customers, industry partners and influencers to create written content online
- Learn to identify content opportunities using online research tools
- Enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced startup environment with little training but lots of opportunities
- Very strong research skills; ability to conduct interviews and online research to dig deep to find information that may not be readily available
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Fantastic project management and organizational abilities
- Detail oriented
- The skills to work both independently and as part of a team
- At least 2 year of experience writing content or an educational background in content creation
- 100 words per minute typing speed
- Background/education in any of the following: literature, writing, digital marketing, online research or journalism
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include 3 samples of your writing (an online blog is ideal, but we will consider any format)
Bonus Points For:
- Experience writing content for a Software Company in the past
- Previous hotel industry experience
- Background writing content for SEO
- Experience using Ahrefs or SEOmoz
- Familiarity with Hubspot marketing tools
What you’ll love about us:
- Location, location, location!: Our centrally located office in downtown Vancouver
- We got you covered: Dental, Medical and Vision benefits
- We believe in balance: 3 week vacation with no hard limit
- You gotta’ have options:Stock options after 1 year
- We’re here for the long haul:A chance to build something truly great